my NDA Visit...

 




सेवा परमो धर्मः

When Discipline Is Not Only In Your Blood But Also In Bone Marrow..🤘🏼


my Maternal uncles served in AMC (Army Medical Corps) MES (Military Engineering Services) The Corps Of  Signals & MECH INF (Mechanised Infantry Regiment) One of them was also a part of Kargil War (Operation Vijay 1999).


Well; Visiting NDA The National Defence Academy was one of my dreams; more than a dream actually. Way back in 2000 tried applying however my form got rejected due to their strict age criteria which put me down somehow however continued my dedication towards NCC (National Cadet Corps) SW and achieved a lot from participating-leading cultural activities(singing-playing instruments) to sharing dining table with army ustaads (drill instructors) & officers being from Cadet-CHM (Company Havaldar Major) to-Instructor For RDC (Republic Day Camp) as well as in various collages till 2003. Would also like to mention that i was awarded a merit certificate in CDF (Civic Defence Force) by HVPM (Shri Hanuman Vyayam Prasarak Mandal) amongst 300+ cadets for year 1998-99 in Amravati Maharashtra. Am really fascinated about my uniform; Believe it or not i've preserved my  NCC name badge and a hackle till date.

Years passed got delayed in completing the graduation (hotel management) externally while working in various companies as medical/marketing representative also in BPO to support my education and missed all the opportunities like CDF AFCAT  NCC special entry & So on...

After so many years i came to know about TA (Territorial Army)  wherein i was left with only couple of attempts as per the age criteria again; So started self study and appeared twice till now. my first attempt was in Pune just to take an idea about the exam pattern and the second one was in dehradun; which unfortunately declared NULL AND VOID last year due to certain unforeseen circumstances (as per official email received) which was rescheduled in december however couldn't attempt due to my unexpected business commitments. The main reason to choose dehradun as my exam centre was to visit IMA (Indian Military Academy) which i did officially in September 2022. The hospitality and the vibes which i had experience is beyond words as they were in an impression if i was an commissioned officer already. An awesome experience i must say..!!!

The TA exam is supposed to happen in month of september each year; It's been delayed already as there isn't any notification till date and am concerned about my attempt this year. Let's see how it goes. Meanwhile am keeping my spirits high and trying to be fit as much as possible; Hence got registered myself for NDA Marathon 2023 and while jogging and trying to match the pace with half*** of my age NDA Cadets through the campus and crossing SUDAN block & Martyr Captain Manoj Pandey block,Cadets Mess,Gole market & so on... was literally giving me goosebumps each time and equally making emotional. ( even while typing now) Believe only the defence aspirants will understand this feeling.

Also i've registered for upcoming HONOUR RUN to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of  VALOUR and SACRIFICE of Kargil War on 10th december in Delhi. You may also register :→ HONOUR RUN 2023

my journey will continue to hold my head high with pride and honour being defence aspirant and would never miss a chance to participate/involve in such glorious events or organisations such as CDS (Civil Defence Services). And i don't believe in hiding plans; Would share it timely rather to motivate who love what they do and cherish what they love the most.

i truly believe there is a POWER in the universe which somehow controls or directs our LIFE and there is a solution to every problem maybe that is the reason i've been directed to move back to Pune again after 10 long years and had to take some tough personal/professional decisions after my mother's demise in COVID-19. And got to see some real faces in this phase of  life which was really important to know who stands by you. And i always say...

नात्यांची किंमत नातेवाईकांवरुन नव्हे तर एकमेकांना दिलेल्या महत्व-काळजीवरून ठरते..!!! (Marathi proverb by me)

"जो सबके लिए सोचता है; उसके बारे में ही कोई नहीं सोचता..!!! (A Bitter Truth)


Anyways; Got new opportunities for my wife's career 🤞🏼and my food service business and my darling daughter's education as she got admission in KV (Kendriya Vidyalaya); We as #KhodeBandhu... (with my 15 years younger brother Mudil) now proudly serving through our food truck and other outlets to INDIAN AIRFORCE Personnel.

वो कहते हैं ना " जो होता हैं अच्छे के लिए होता हैं" (everything happens for a reason) और अब तक फौजी नहीं बन पाए तो क्या हुआ फौजियों की सेवा तो कर रहे हैं...

This is what i wanted and believe now the purpose of my food truck (launched in 2018; another story/struggle to share someday later) has been served and gives me a very rich feeling being an entrepreneur moreover our army family background and discipline attitude in all respects creating a good impression all over in Airforce Station Pune...

"माँ अन्नपूर्णा की कृपा तो है ही पिछले २० से भी अधिक वर्षों से; अब माँ लक्ष्मी की भी बढ़ने लगेगी..🙏🏼
Wish my mother would have been with us to see us growing professionally nevertheless she must be showering her blessings from wherever she is..🌠

i know you might be feeling that i've forgotten the purpose of this article/blog; Absolutely not readers..!!!
i believe until and unless you really know the background of a particular person you will never understand or appreciate his/her efforts for life...

This is the first time ever am typing to write such a long testament however it was really important to express my feelings and believe that can't be done in brief.

If you genuinely enjoyed reading it; Please share it as it would motivate people like me to continue doing it... Also feel free to give feedback on the same. 

So; Would like to end this testimonial here with one of my quotes " NO WORDS To Show my GRATITIDE For  SACRIFICE & VALOUR..!!! Just Want To BOW DOWN In LOVE RESPECT & HONOUR...

जयहिंद..!!! जयभारत..🇮🇳🙏🏼❣️

P.S. If you've observed that i have expressed myself  here in a very simple or layman's language so that it would reach each person's heart and mind even if he/she has a basic knowledge of this foreign language ENGLISH..!!!

NDA LOGO Ⓒ Wikipedia...  A special thanks to blueBrigade running club for organising such a wonderful event on 15/10/2023; Glimpses Of NDA Marathon 2023 Over Youtube...

Some of my social links you may want to follow:↴

https://instagram.com/mukulisleo










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self*** Motivation Is The KEY...